Position: Marketing Role
Start: February 2020
We are excited to be looking for a new team member to fulfil our marketing and communications function.
A fantastic role for the right person, with a variety of brands and audiences to work with across two businesses; Oakhill Leisure and Oakhill School.
To join us, you will have;
- A minimum 5 years experience in a marketing role or related industry
- Experience of managing and measuring marketing projects from planning through to reporting
- A relevant industry qualification
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language, punctuation and grammar
- A strong understanding of digital channels and platforms, including social media, email and website CMS
- Strong computer literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Desirable (but not essential) skills include;
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Teamsharing softwares
- Creative art working skills for creating assets and collateral
- Digital skills for the set up and management of our digital estate including campaigns
In return you will receive;
- A flexible working arrangement – a minimum of 16-20 hours per week to suit
- 15 weeks school holidays per year
- Optional subsidised gym membership at Oakhill Leisure
- A supportive and friendly team
- An attractive competitive salary package
- The software, systems, processes and budget needed to succeed
Freelancers are welcome to apply.
Oakhill is committed to the safeguarding of all children; therefore all appointments are subject to receiving an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and providing 2 satisfactory professional and personal references.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief or age.
Closing date: 31st January 2020